DATA PROTECTION AND COMPLIANCE
No one can avoid data protection. At the same time, however, data protection offers a unique opportunity to streamline existing structures and work processes. Our certified data protection experts are familiar with the needs of companies of all sizes.
We can advise you on the implementation of and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the new Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and provide support on all compliance-related issues:
- Advice on the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Legal review of websites and social media presences as well as creation of data protection notices and cookie banners
- Development of a data protection concept
- Preparation of the register of processing activities
- Support in carrying out data protection impact assessments
- Preparation of order processing contracts
- Implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures
- Company-specific protection of applicant and employee data, including video surveillance issues
- Training of employees
- Development of concepts for comprehensive protection of secrets
- Support in the establishment of whistle-blower systems
- Examination of and advice on other regulatory requirements in the digital world (including confidentiality, availability and integrity), which are subject to penalties and fines.