Due to rapid technological developments and conflicting interests, copyright law is more subject to continuous change than almost any other area of law. We do not see ourselves solely as legal experts, but also deal with technological and political developments in depth.
On this basis, we have played a decisive role in shaping developments in copyright law for the benefit of authors and rights holders for more two decades.
You will find our many years of experience in these areas:
- Strategic advice and representation of film studios, music companies, publishers, software producers, picture agencies, photographers, artists, etc. in all copyright matters
- Content protection in all forms: including civil and criminal prosecution of platform operators and other intermediaries
- Drafting of license and cooperation agreements
- Support in contractual disputes with license partners, distributors, etc.
- Conducting cross-industry test cases
- Support in national and European legislative proceedings